12-17-2018, 07:49 PM   #2474
Mandi90TT
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheONE24 View Post
Thanks for the info Dave. I'm running the exact same map with catless downpipes. I flashed back to stock and ran it really hard this weekend in all aggressive settings and couldn't get it to happen again. When I did have the issue friday I was getting on the highway and punching it pretty hard in sport with transmission setting 2 selected. I wonder if it's something with this particular map? I've noticed what I now believe to be this happening before when I would randomly hit the gas either at a stop or even while running in auto mode where I just figured the transmission didn't react in time and the car seemed to just not respond to stimuli but only for a second or two and then it was fine. In particular it happened friday morning when the car was still really cold. I will probably wait a week and flash back to that map. I haven't really messed with data logging but I'm guessing it probably won't help unless I just so happen to have the issue occur while I'm logging if I understand it correctly. I wonder if there is anything else I can do to see if my LPFP is going bad.
My car is a manual, so that might make a difference. Also, I do have catless downpipes, same as you.