View Single Post
      05-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #41
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
look man, to imply that somehow Dackelone owes me something, or that i feel cheated, or that I"m somehow entitled to something more on this free board is completely false and slander.

I'm not the only forum member that got confused when they didn't see an F80 pic. That's all I was saying. I'm not pissing on Dackelone, i didn't tell him to go to hell or say this gallery was worthless. I just got my hopes up b/c I saw the title that a pic of a F80 M3 was implied, and was let down when a pic wasn't in the gallery. that's all.

Dackelone, didn't raise a fuss about my comment, so why the hell did you? I have no dog in the game, you dont' either, yet you make a big deal about it lecturing me about this? You can go track all my historical comments on these type of galleries and you can see I've always be appreciative.

Dackelone even modified the title since to say he had "info" on the F80 and as not to imply he somehow got spy shots...
Sorry I had meant it to be humorous , apologies if you were offended.