12-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patronus86 View Post
I got it...every car is different and every car has a different "feel" to it. I've got no arguments with that. But from my point of view, the better performance and different "feel," vibe, aura, character, of the ferrari is not worth the extra 100k. I have not driven either car, so I can't compare the driving experiences. But I do know how I value things and how I spend my money. And If I had the money to buy either car, I know that no amount of "feel" is going to make me spend an extra 100k for the ferrari.

You're right, I am seeing this whole issue from a different perspective...just because it is different from your point of view doesn't mean I am narrow minded. If anyone else on this forum thinks I am "narrow minded" for refusing to buy a 233k car, please let me know.
this is what i wish you would have said from the beginning.

"there is something to say about a Ferrari`s exotic appeal. the car is surely something special that offers certain level of excitement only a exotic car can do. with that said when it comes down to it i can respect what Ferrari does and the cars they make. although i am more into the actually performance on a car. which is why i see the M6 at a better value."

^ with that said you respect Ferrari and understand what kind of cars they make. while making a point on why you see more value in a M6.

your on a car forum you gotta respect people have passion for stuff like this. you cant put a M6 in the spot light only.
Appreciate 0