04-19-2021, 09:09 PM   #26
hellokitty
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M3 ZCP DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor_B@y View Post
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger and this will be my first mod. How close is the ACN91 map to the GTS? Power wise they sound similar but how is the power delivery.
I have flashed CS (NOT CS+), GTS and Stage 1 ACN 91. These are my impressions:

CS: It feels like a ZCP car with extra mid-range torque. The top-end performance leaves a bit to be desired, but its a good map to use on the track because of the linear power delivery. It feels very smooth and controlled. It is a good map for use on street tires (think PS4S).

GTS: It feels like the CS map but it is a step-up in power with similar torque as the CS map. This map has noticeably stronger top-end power. It is still very linear and is similar to the CS map in that regard. If I had to pick, I'd run the GTS map over the CS map. I don't have a problem with traction on this map even in 2nd gear since the weather is warm and I am running Cup 2 tires.

ACN 91 Stage 1 - This map is the kick in the face after 3000 rpm. There is a giant torque increase between 3k and 5.5k and it feels like you are launching from a roller coaster from a stand still. You definitely feel the top-end power drop off quickly after 5.5k because of the ACN 91 fuel and the turbos running out of breath at the top-end. This is a fun map on the street if you like hooning around and aggressively passing cars. I wouldn't want to run this map on the track however.
2017 F80 M3 ZCP / AA GESI DPs / Akrapovic Evo / BBS FI-R 19" / Bend Calibration ECUTEK Flex Fuel | Bilstein B16 DDC + CS EDC / BMC Filters / BMS OCC / CSF HE / ESS CP / Nitto NT555R2 / PD Crank Hub / SPL Suspension / Uniden R7 / Wagner Top Mount IC

2021 Mini GP3 / BMC Filters / BM3 / Cary Jordan E30 / Wagner IC / Remus Race
Appreciate 7