View Single Post
      06-20-2022, 06:50 PM   #15
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinesWithSouls View Post
I'd disagree, but yes, parked next to the other 2, the G isn't as pretty.
Here was mine, as much as I wanted to love the thing I could never get used to it. I'd stare at it constantly, I never liked a single angle on it. I didn't like the interior either, except for the carbon seats nothing at all felt special about it. Once I got back in a F80 to test drive, I felt back at home again and signed away that G82 and got back into an F8x in a couple hours. I'm not some salty hater who doesn't like the G8x because it's the newest model and I care about those types of things. I wanted to like the car, but in the end for me there was nothing at all to like about it.

I mean look at these three cars of mine. Granted the G82 is stock and the others are messaged pretty well on the outside, but who would choose the white one over the other two? I don't buy the G82 looking "newer" either, never have. We only know because we're enthusiasts who know the natural progression of the cars. 99% don't, hell I still have people ask me all the time if I just bought the F80. I think the F8x look as modern as anything on the road. Just a simple drop, a lip, and a diffuser and they're still killer looking cars.

Enjoy the cars everyone, but F8X for life for me hah! (unless the new M2 somehow corrects a lot of wrongs)
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
TTM0TION425.00
bholler5341.00
M3WC3645.00