Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FZFE View Post
No. G80 will always be adjudicated as the red headed stepchild of the bunch by M enthusiasts.
Respectfully disagree, there are plenty of us former F8X owners who have not looked back (and a few who have, admittedly) and are enjoying the new aesthetic the G8X is brining to the table. It is more controversial, but I think that's what is bringing a new audience to the car, while alienating the traditionalists. In a way, I kind of like that... it's taking risks and I wish more car manufacturers would take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FZFE View Post
Not only this, but Apex is dumping the G80 to go back to their F80 due to some type of yet to be disclosed reliability issues. We wait with bated breath.
They've had problems in the past... but they also have problems with the GR Supra didn't they (or was that someone else)? Either way, it will be interesting to see what issues they are having, because by all accounts the G8X is faster around the track. Being a ring taxi service, maybe there is something about it that doesn't fit their needs with their customers.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0