Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Here was mine, as much as I wanted to love the thing I could never get used to it. I'd stare at it constantly, I never liked a single angle on it. I didn't like the interior either, except for the carbon seats nothing at all felt special about it. Once I got back in a F80 to test drive, I felt back at home again and signed away that G82 and got back into an F8x in a couple hours. I'm not some salty hater who doesn't like the G8x because it's the newest model and I care about those types of things. I wanted to like the car, but in the end for me there was nothing at all to like about it.

I mean look at these three cars of mine. Granted the G82 is stock and the others are messaged pretty well on the outside, but who would choose the white one over the other two? I don't buy the G82 looking "newer" either, never have. We only know because we're enthusiasts who know the natural progression of the cars. 99% don't, hell I still have people ask me all the time if I just bought the F80. I think the F8x look as modern as anything on the road. Just a simple drop, a lip, and a diffuser and they're still killer looking cars.

Enjoy the cars everyone, but F8X for life for me hah! (unless the new M2 somehow corrects a lot of wrongs)
"Newer" is a matter of perspective, true, to me, after 2 F80's I'm just used to it and the G8X is fresh in my mind's eye, and therefore more alluring to me. Stock form, true, your G82 doesn't look as nice as your F80 and F82, so I don't blame you. In the end, it's all subjective, and if you prefer your F8X and are lucky enough to have one, that's all that matters!

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 2
NickyC17484.50
TTM0TION425.00