Thread: Auto Talent :'(
View Single Post
      10-24-2019, 01:14 AM   #2
AutoTalent
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 6mt | e60 M5 6mt

Kevin,

You were promptly contacted when you placed the order and were offered a full refund. You chose the replacement at the same cost. Upon delivery you contacted me expressing your concerns about finding it on one site for cheaper and demanded we match or you want to return it. THE CSF 8075R which you originally ordered and 8075 we replaced with have the exact same MSRP. I replied in four minutes explaining this to you and you replied back saying you were going to start the chargeback process if I did not comply.

Before I could look into anything or even respond to you further you went and left negative reviews for us on Google / Facebook saying we were "bait and switching" you and ripping you off. You did not even give me a chance to reply before doing that.

We have positive reviews for a reason and I always go out of my way to help people. Take some advice and don't come off demanding things and threatening chargebacks from the get go. You agreed to a price and got upset you found one seller selling it for cheaper after taking delivery. Thats not our fault. You demanding us to match a price from a site we have never even heard of was unexpected but I was trying to look into it for you as a courtesy. Me not responding within minutes again wasn't good enough for you I guess

Let me know if any part of my side of the story is wrong for all the members here...
Appreciate 0