secretanchitman
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 F82 M4 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
Very cool looks great,, love the blue with white interior. I seen the list that your going to have Chicago Auto Pros do. Can’t wait to see pics of the add on’s !,,,

It’s killing me, I’m so envious,, but I’m happy for you. My car is still on the boat...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
Next time I’m in Chicago for work you’ll have to bring it by. I’ve never road in a manual. I’m just lazy and wanted a DCT. LOL
Thank you!! I am doing XPEL Ultimate Plus PPF on the entire car as well as putting Modesta BC-08 on and replacing the rear taillights to the European amber non-shadowline ones. It should look a lot more glossy once the work has been completed - my last car had rock chips up the butt in the front and sides so I'm not taking a chance this time around and wanted to get it protected ASAP!

Your car will be here before you know it! The boat and vehicle delivery time feels like forever but it will be here before you know it Once you are in Chicago at some point, I'll definitely take you on a spin in it (once the break-in period is over )!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKL View Post
Please, lots more pics of the white interior!
Definitely will take more pictures in better light on Monday!
Appreciate 1
lukej387.00