View Single Post
      02-07-2020, 04:14 PM   #1
JRC1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

Richland Forged GT4 Gloss Black Wheels

Just to start, Ive had my share of M cars and have definitely put on my fair share of custom sets of wheels. With that said my experience with Lyle and his crew at Richland Forged has been far above expected. They simply knocked it out of the park with these wheels and their customer service has been unmatched. I contacted Lyle through the forum and he took car of my M4s wheel needs from the get go. The wheels took about 30 days from my order date to arrive because I chose to get my wheels finished in gloss black which they didn't have in stock. When the wheels showed up I was blown away. The gloss black powder coating was amazing. Literally the best gloss black finish I have ever seen. The wheels are also incredibly light. I wish I would have weighed them but I was in too much of a hurry to get them mounted. If you are looking for a quality set of wheels at a very fair price, please don't hesitate to get a hold of Lyle. You wont be disappointed.

PS-I will try and post better pics. The weather here has sucked lately so I haven't been able to get the car out of my shop. But you can see that fitment is also spot on!
Attached Images

Appreciate 6
Jockey3457.00
whoop_ass355.00
NickyC17649.50
FastM3CT165.50