View Single Post
      01-23-2015, 12:57 PM   #75
parky1215
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C | G06 X6 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by woosolow View Post
OP, deeply appreciated for your kind response. i can tell you now drive happily with ur rocket (without all these fu*kin rattle noises), so u dont get on the forum as frequent as before

i've scheduled an appointment with my dealer on this coming monday for my break-in service, i gotta try luck to see if they can fix it for me first. (altho i have a sense that 90% they will prob say they can't hear shit at all except the engine lol , as mentioned by other member earlier lol)

if they can't fix it then i will take the CF dash off again next week and will keep u updated.

by the way, i found that it rattles more significantly during the cold start (let say when i drive it out from my garage to work, talking about -15 degrees celsius plus windchill [feels like -20] right now in toronto) (approx. 5 fahrenheit) . do you feel the same OP?

thanks OP.
It's never that cold here in California. In my case, rattle noise are pretty much same every time.

Door panel rattles are mostly gone after I patched few stuff. However, I have some weird rattle that occurs only when I accelerate really hard. It is coming from left rear passenger door side. I think it has to do something with door lock mechanism. I did do some stuff to door pin hole yesterday so I gotta test it later to see if it fixed the noise.

As for dealer, good luck with that. They will probably just laugh at you.
Appreciate 0