View Single Post
      11-12-2019, 01:45 PM   #15
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebin View Post
i have run spl on many car's never had an issue with bearings clapping out. i would say most who choose to do this mod already know you will give up a little luxury for the performance benefit. for your FLCA i think they will fit and from the start you can make them shorter or longer even then your OEM one's but what they dont tell you is you will need to adjust the caster on the car as well as needing adjustable sway bar endlink depending on coil setup you run.
I'm familiar and confident in setting it up myself. Like I said above, I'm primarily interested in improving the camber curve by raising the roll center. I don't plan on increasing camber with the camber arms, and I see no reason to get adjustable sway bar end links. Nothing in the shock/sway bar interaction will change.

The are actually designing F3x specific arms, so I'm waiting for those to be released.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0