Garage List
2016 Toyota  [0.00]
2016 Lexus RX350  [0.00]
2015 BMW/M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidscollege$ View Post
BUT, if the services are reduced, as they should be, your bill should be cheaper. This is called setting the budget.
And that's just it: SERVICES AREN'T REDUCED, which is why it was a little bitch move. Rather than take on entitlements (social security, medicare, etc,) and about a zillion other things to reduce, Republicans decided to borrow the money to cover the "cut".

In short, the Republicans are freeloaders: they paid for a cut in price today by borrowing from children.

It is literally like you deciding you want to eat at the steakhouse every Friday, but you can't afford the prices, so you tell the restaurant to cut all the prices by 20% and send the bill for the difference to your kids 10 years from now.

And not only did Republicans send the bill to kids, but 85% of spend went to businesses!

I don't think anyone could design more dishonorable fiscal policy than stealing $1.2T from kids and giving to corporate balance sheets.
I am not one for the borrowing aspect of it. Services need to be cut. And when I say services I don't mean social security or Medicare...
Appreciate 0