View Single Post
      05-07-2015, 02:34 PM   #106
chris s
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2022 Dravit G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRib View Post
I think you're only telling half the story. There have been just as many posts bashing 2015 owners for being "beta testers" and "jumping the gun". Also how much smarter waiting for 2016 is because first year models are basically exploding (my own gross exaggeration for effect) upon starting due to all the bugs.

It's silly on both sides and you would think grown adults who can afford these cars would be able to either enjoy what they have and be happy for those getting newer models and vice versa. Instead, many members are acting like children.
Maybe so although i think those threads were much less prevalent...i guess i wouldn't know b/c i didn't participate in those threads. I almost bought a 15 a few times. The main draw of a 16 for me was due to plans to be in Greece in August and trying to coordinate an ED for the same trip only made perfect sense and having BMW cover the travel costs, which i was already planning to incur.

Agreed, both sides are silly...and the maturity level is rather low.
2008 AW e92 M3 6MT, ESS SC, BBS LM's...SOLD!
Appreciate 3