Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendy26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTO24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trendy26 View Post
So I posted my M4CS deal in the main CS thread, which I will post again below. Only issue I'm having is the shipping. I don't want to just hire any shipping company and was hoping someone on this forum would have one to recommend. Looking to ship the CS from Minnesota to Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Anyhow, my deal is as follows:

2019 San Marino Blue M4CS
$107K MSRP
24 month 10K mile per year lease
$1k out of pocket
$763/month tax included

Very tough deal to pass up, but I'm nervous as can be with the shipping since I've had a bad experience in the past with my 2011 E92 M3 being shipped and arriving with scratches.

Appreciate any recommendations!
How hard did you have to negotiate for that deal? I see a decent amount of $104-$107k MSRP M4 CS cars for sale on AutoTrader so that's pretty tempting.
I mean it definitely took some work, but once I got in the $700's, I realized that if one dealer could do it, so to could others. Of course local dealers around me said there's no way a dealer will sell the car for $30k off with incentives. It helped that I really had nothing to lose. If I don't get the car in the $700's, so be it. Once the 24 month lease numbers made the car the same payment as the 36 month payment, it was kind of a no brainer from there.

I'll give you my lease sheet to shop around if you want. That helped with other dealers agreeing to the pricing
Can you forward to me too please