EBM4
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by proTUNING Freaks
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboulfad View Post
Not being critical, but for us with 13" shoe size +, the OBD connector showing in the video is huge ... and whats tucked inside?

I am happy to license you my tiny homemade OBD ENET Wifi Gizmo
Hey that's pretty neat. Unfortunately the device already uses its wifi connection to tether to the hotspot for cloud access so it won't be able to use wifi to go to that OBD device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboulfad View Post
Hahaha now we are OT, but sometimes when I go in R, my left foot hits the imaginary clutch pedal :

Back on topic, what's that black box inside the armrest?
Box inside the armrest is the bootmod3 agent which connects the car to the bootmod3 cloud and the app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesummer View Post
Are you a programmer or some sort of mastermind behind strip clubs. The tease just keeps getting better and makes me want morrrreeeee
Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post
so I pay PTF in singles? or a credit card swipe to the butt crack enough?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesummer View Post
make it rain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvaughan View Post
Or for trail braking.
If any issues with clearance for people (which we honestly have never encountered) you could always grab this $6 extension cable to make it as slim as you'd like and attached the ENET cable to the other end of it:

https://www.amazon.com/full-line-Ext...9JCYYJKTXT4MWX
The slim cable is a legit idea that way you can tuck it behind the panel I think I will go that route as soon as you guys take my money!!!

Also another questions with larger turbos since their is a little more turbo lag will the Off the Shelf Tunes account for the later boost and adjust the DCT down shift points for example to keep the transmission in a higher rev range so boost comes on cleaner.

I'm finding that the car shifts up assuming the faster spool from stock turbos and has turbo lag because the larger turbos don't spool as quickly or at the lower rpm ranges.

Thx
Appreciate 0