Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 AW 6MT

Garage List
2004 330ci  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter2090 View Post
Amazing car man! Glad youre putting miles on it
Thank you dude!! I'm glad too! Have loved every mile the same way since I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotmfk View Post
Looks great! As others have said, it's really cool (IMO) that you have a bunch of miles on it. There is a FB group called "Miles Impossible" that I am a part of. Really fun to see cars with tons of miles on them. IDK why, but I have a weird fascination with cars with tons of miles. haha

Thanks for posting - it looks great! Keep adding those miles!
The key has been to replace everything that breaks or gets worn out, without hesitation hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
I think for me, it's great to see how they mechanically hold up over time and what repairs are needed by then.

Seeing 133k miles from the same owner is pretty awesome. I've certainly never put 30k miles in one year on a car before!
It's been a great car, and I'm still in love. I ran out of of my 50k mile warranty by the end of year 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Love to see an original owner car on here. 10 years!!! Time flies
Time really does fly! The car still feels pretty new, outside of some small wear items on the interior like steering wheel buttons. As soon as I get some time I'm going to be replacing those.

Appreciate 1