No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpy1980 View Post
Hey guys,

I have a very well sorted 2015 F80 6MT that I知 happy with, but being a car guy and approaching 2.5 years of ownership, I知 looking for a new (or new to me) car, possibly.

I always wanted the OG M2, but having two kids, the F80 was more practical. Now that my kids are getting a bit older and the fact that I don稚 actually haul my kids in my car as much as I thought, I知 thinking the M2 may work for me.

Currently I saw some M2Cs that are within my budget, but I知 curious if It値l be more of a lateral move than an upgrade from my 2015 F80. I知 happy with my F80 but if I were to sell it, I want an upgrade or a new experience. Thoughts?

The only and last time I drove an M2 was during a 2 day M school at Thermal in the OG M2. Driving the M2/3/4, the M2 was the most fun and engaging. I was in love. Now it痴 been so long I知 not sure what to think.

I was also thinking about a used GT350, but from all the threads I Read on that, it seems to have quality issues. I知 planning on keeping this next car for awhile.

Budget is $65k, I need 4 seats and I want a manual.

TIA

Julian
I always advise people to never buy American....just look at Tesla and their fit and finish for their 50K or even 100K cars

Also...didn't you know that FORD stands "Fix Or Repair Daily" LOL

2019 BMW ///M4 - Alpine White | Sakhir Orange/Black Leather | M-DCT | Executive Package | 19" Black 437M Wheels | Carbon Fiber Trim | Sunroof | Active Blind Spot | Heated Steering Wheel | Adaptive M Suspension
Appreciate 0