12-06-2013, 10:49 PM   #188
khanyam4
Ring Leader of G8X Trolls
Cambodia
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
It's not like I've decided on the Mustang. I'm just pointing out that people who can afford an M3/M4 might still cross-shop the Mustang. For me, it's going to come down to whether I think I can tolerate the retro styling (not a fan), and how the car feels when I drive it. Basically, if the handling and performance outweigh the interior quality and styling, I could end up in a Mustang.

I just won't rule it out because of a badge or perceived prestige. I couldn't care less about either.

EDIT: And if you can't see the value in saving $20k (no matter how well off you are) then you and I come from different backgrounds. I know what it's like to have nothing, and what it's like to have "enough". I don't care how many zeros are in by bank balance, I'm always looking at my bottom line.
I'm completely with you on the money thing, let me say it again if you can afford an m3 or m4 why would you consider a mustang, it's a general statement not directed at anyone. It seem some got offended by to extent of stating their asset and wealth.
Appreciate 0