View Single Post
      01-26-2014, 01:17 PM   #179
jeremyr4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasansal View Post
My 2 cents. Click on images for larger versions.

First of all, a big THANK YOU for everyone has posted pics - I really appreciate it! I have been waiting to see Mineral Grey, as I have been a long-time M3 grey lover (I still miss my E46 M3 silver grey!) and, while I have a black E93 right now (only because I couldn't find one in space grey when I bought mine - apparently it wasn't a popular color for the convertible), I have been looking forward to getting back into a grey car for my next one.

Quick question - I know some people have mentioned that the coloring looks different in-person than in some of these pics. Am I correct in my understanding that mineral grey looks much darker (ie. almost black) than the pics above, which look more purple than black (which I happen to like)?

For example, here's a link to BMW 4-series convertible official BMW photos in mineral grey. You'll see this looks significantly different than the pics above. Is it just the lighting and will the M3/M4 look more like this: http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=900075

Thanks in advance for everyone's feedback. I am eagerly awaiting official pics of the M4 convertible!
Appreciate 0