View Single Post
      01-21-2016, 12:03 PM   #19
mrjbb77
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC, GT3RS, Huracan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
Besides being a first world problem, I can see OP where you would be torn. The RS7 exterior, though not my cup of tea, is oddly appealing. I agree with you that the rear is disconcerting. A neighbor of mine has the RS7 in your color but with stock wheels. It is fast, but is a full size car in my opinion.

The F8x has suited me well for all applications...that is the greatest attribute of vehicle.

It's a tough decision, but I have faith you can make it. Nothing like lowering your monthly payment...more money for gas, autocross, and M school.
I hear ya. That's why it's a difficult decision. I feel like the RS7 is a step above the F83, but many times I feel like I'm not as in love with the RS7's styling as I thought I'd be. The interior of the RS isn't much larger either, but it's better quality IMHO. I have the stock wheels, but I powder coated mines.

I think the F8X looks more aggressive from the front and the rear when compared to the RS...