03-28-2022, 04:13 PM   #16592
MFNATIK
Blocked from G80/G82 for having an opinion
United_States
Rep
Drives: Trek Domane

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
See that is where I disagree. One, it wasn’t funny. Two, he’s gone after them in the past out of context. I don’t think he is innocent in any of this.

Hollywood for what they wanted. Us talking about the Oscars which nobody would be doing if this didn’t happens. Also, as I said before it is pretty disingenuous to make you living in a large part by glorifying violence etc and then complaining it is out of line when it happens in real life situation lie this. If this was a movie people would of been cheering in the theater that the annoying little bully got put in his place.
CR was doing his job which was tell jokes and roast celebrities. And it was funny. Alopecia isn't terminal. I too am bald but I don't punch every person that makes a joke about it. But committing battery isn't really an option, again, especially in that setting. He's lucky they didn't remove him, most likely b/c it would have escalated things further and really derailed the show. Probably the safest call at that point for the academy people to make.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25107.50
AlterZgo1537.50