View Single Post
      12-30-2013, 04:15 PM   #81
ramuman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: -

I guess I'm in the minority when I say I still like the F82 more than the F80, and that bias maybe carries over from having the E92 M.

Whereas people say the sedan M3s look better because they're more aggressive, to me it always looks like with the sedan looks that way because they're trying to cram things into a space where it doesn't naturally fit.

We're not talking about the 4S vs. the 2S or a RUF 911. I for one love how the coupe is more understated than the sedan and was in the E36, E9x and now the F8x. The M4 looks like it fell into its body organically whereas the M3 looks like it's trying to burst out of it. Also, the CSL style spoiler on the M4 has to count for something.

I will say that if this is Mineral Gray, I'll have to re-consider Individual. MG is the color on my M4 pre-order, but the more I see it, the less I'm convinced. It's a shame there isn't a proper proper standard blue (LeMans or Interlagos) or a proper gray (Space Gray) on the standard palette. As many have lamented, the color options are terrible this time around. Even Black Sapphire looks worse than Jerez Black. Thankfully we have the hideous successors to Pheonix Yellow and LSB.
Appreciate 0