Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 | MKIV Supra | Aventador S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin.AutoTalent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckedmyf80 View Post
Waiting for Autotalent to defend themselves..
Quote:
Originally Posted by aBMWfan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Not surprised in the slightest bit you don't agree with me - you may have changed your name but I'll always remember how self entitled you are lolol...

Nobody said he wasn't in the right or he was wrong - he clarified what he originally posted and about certain details, so no need to put words in my mouth... Like I said, you can change your name but you're still the same dude...
Once again I spoke too soon, yep, that's me

If there weren't expections and he didn't follow-up, maybe that's why it's taking so long. It's kind of hard to forget about what customers you have working since you can see their cars in your garage/ lot. Don't B/S me these are pretty small jobs to do. No diagnosing, repairing, etc.

It's ok you still the same dude too
There's really not much to defend, I did my part.

I always try my best to give the best customer service, anytime we did something to the car, Rich knew right away.

He asked for something I presented it to the owner and now we are just waiting for the owner to settle the issue

I've always been about being fair, and OP knows my stance on this because I've been in the same boat
Yeah isn't fair for Justin because isn't anything he has any control over, it's just Sam being a douchebag and refusing to cordially handle the situation.
Appreciate 0