Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by modkrazy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seniorleb View Post
I agree man the new C63 S Coupe in real life looks a beast a real beast! but Don't forget you can have all packages and exhaust unlike our M cars we need to pay for many parts to make our car looks and sounds better.

The new C63 will have facelift next year and I saw they will integrate the screen and update the lights and even Command center main nob! they will even step up ahead of us again.

U are right the Merc doesn't have headroom even with the A45 was the same issue, But how tall are ya?
Eh, considering the only external cosmetic option for the C63 is the night package that makes exterior accents gloss black, there is some parity with the shadowline trims of the competition package. The fact that the M has a far more bustling aftermarket for cosmetic enhancements should not be held against it. The exhaust thing, yeah that's a completely different matter. With open valves that Benz sounds NASTY.

I'm 6'3" and already not quite comfortable... add helmet and I'm done lol. I seriously wish the C63 had a carbon fiber roof option.
I have one on order for delivery in June. Headroom is a real issue as I'm 6'4". It just looks great inside and out IMO and it sounds fantastic so I was willing to sacrifice a bit ?. Apparently you get marginally more headroom in the standard seats than in the performance seats.
Appreciate 0