07-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #136
NISFAN
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by needabeemer View Post
i hear you, but the point is that i dont want to spend 60k+ on a 435i only to see that its been outdated/outdone literally 3 months later

the m4 will probably look a lot better and make me say "damn, i wish my car had that" ...it will inevitably happen to every car we choose, but at least let us enjoy our basic 4's for longer than 3 ******* months

the 5 and 6 series owners didnt see the M5/M6 for like 2+ years and got to enjoy their cars for a long time. if i buy a brand new 4 series ill enjoy it and then get teased by the M4's superior looks/tech just a few months later. and im not even talking about the performance yet. the performance is something i probably wouldnt even need but the looks/tech alone will ruin the joy of owning a "basic" 4 series and make me regret my purchase. suppose this car has a much more aggressive air breather side vent, or the LED headlights from the concept, or something along those lines?

sorry but thats a deal breaker to me, i just changed my mind about getting a 4 series over that. and now i will probably have to switch to another brand all together since im not waiting til late 2014 for a car. bmw does not know how to make their customers feel special at all.
I have a solution for you, buy an F30 335i.......a year ago
Appreciate 0