View Single Post
      01-03-2020, 07:44 PM   #84
DadVibes
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
I figured I should update this thread since making a few minor tweaks to the car.

Some WeatherTech front/rear floor mats since she's driven all year and in nearly all conditions...

Rennline magnetic phone mount (LINK)

Ambient light strips to help accent the built in LEDs on the front and rear doors (LINK):

Not pictured:

- Square set of 265/35/19 Pirelli Sottozero Serie II winter tires. I really wanted some Alpin PA4's or PA5's but I checked around everywhere and they were completely sold out in the proper sizing for the season. So these will do for this winter.

- Bimmercode to personalize the car a bit more to my liking. Including automatically folding the mirrors when the car is locked, disabled all tones/notifications when first getting in the car, disabled Active Sound in the cabin, disabled amber lights in the headlights etc. etc.

Last edited by DadVibes; 01-03-2020 at 07:49 PM..
Appreciate 1