Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2364 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
So what you're saying is….

…one narrative can be presented, but an alternative narrative can't be presented?! The fact is in my area the car does sell above MSRP more often than not AND allocations are hard to come by. It may not sit well with you that the situation suggests that some people like the car, but that's the truth. Why do I have to be a fanboy simply because I try to objective about the car? Why are you unable to have a mature discussion without resorting to antagonist name calling? Me and some of the fellas here don't always agree on things, but at least we remain mature and civil. You're the outlier here.

P.S. Desirable colors matter, which is why I ditched the idea of a Python Green 992 and reverted back to Chalk Gray. So in essence, we can concede that colors matter in one instance (…Porsche), but when applied to BMW (..e.g…the Urban Green, Mantis Green or Mint Green colored cars available) it should be rendered a non-issue?!?!
Sorry, but you're anything but mature or objective. I don't have time to dig up your past tens of thousands of posts but I have come across on more than one occasion where you've made the suggestion that anyone not liking the G8x grill doesn't have the right opinion. How does that even make sense when it's an opinion and not fact? Just because you have time to post every 5 minutes on Bimmerpost doesn't make your narrative fact.
I've never said anything like that and I challenge you to find it. I've ALWAYS championed opinion, but I don't consider opinion a fact. We are all entitled to our subjective feelings about anything.
Appreciate 1
02M3ForMe4261.50