View Single Post
      04-15-2021, 10:20 PM   #28
mjponti
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2019 McLaren 720S, 2021 X4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudolus View Post
This thread is therapeutic as I’ve been fighting the same demons so my apologies for partially jacking. I got the M3 10 months ago as an impulse decision. Man she’s been good to me. But 5,000 miles over the period as my daily driver has me wondering why I need this car. Add in that all I do is go to soccer fields with bags of equipment and park where mindless little bastards, aka kids, are piling out of minivans denting whatever’s in their path and the M3 became downright exhausting. So I came up with this plan to lease an X5.

I fell in love with it and now know for my lifestyle (extremely bad back, can’t stand hand washing the M and those fucking devil wheels) the X5 is the right vehicle. I haven’t started the M since the X5 arrived. But for whatever reason I can’t part with the M. She’s like a work of art. My brother gave me some great advice. Only make the decision after it’s been warm outside and you’ve driven it recently. As the poster above said, even with these ridiculous financial decisions I’m making, I have no regrets. We are very fortunate to experience these cars. Best of luck Op. My vote is ditch the rav 4
You're absolutely correct, we are very fortunate to be able to experience these cars. Sounds to me like you're going to be letting your M3 go at some point. X5 just takes care of everything for you. Does it fill the void you might have for overall performance and other cosmetics like exhaust sound, stance, etc? I think that's where I'm going to have a hard time letting go if I do.

I feel like after all of this, I'll probably have to hang onto the M3 until AT LEAST the end of this summer. Probably a dumb time to get the new X4MC but oh well. I'm pretty much addicted to BMW at this point
Appreciate 1
djacinto373.00