Quote:
Originally Posted by milk242 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinckley View Post
Quote:
I really need to have those trim veneers made ASAP for you guys.
I'll be first in line for an OEM-looking trim that solves this!
I'll have a couple different designs done next month. Want to see what they look like installed first.

The CF veneer matches OE twill and it's very thin (.5mm) incl the heat resistant self-adhesive backing. Can do gloss to match perfectly or satin scratch resistant finish. I'm just really anal about details and I don't think it will have a finished appearance without bonding a thin gorilla glass screen protector into it as well.
I agree and think it would be a great if you could also make it anti fingerprint. I'd buy it in a heart beat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimoto View Post
Quote:
I'll have a couple different designs done next month. Want to see what they look like installed first.

The CF veneer matches OE twill and it's very thin (.5mm) incl the heat resistant self-adhesive backing. Can do gloss to match perfectly or satin scratch resistant finish. I'm just really anal about details and I don't think it will have a finished appearance without bonding a thin gorilla glass screen protector into it as well.
Count me in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimoto View Post
Quote:

Count me in.
Same

Well just off of medium quality cad previews, CF looks like shit IMO since it causes the screen to look quite small. Probably better to just go gorilla glass with nano-carbon printed ink on the back side. Keeps the cover as thin as possible while being appropriate to block the IR emissions.
Appreciate 0