No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp Pack

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB London View Post
that is one nice car there dude. Presumably you have just pulled off a big arms deal.
Good work
cheers mate. it took some negotiating with the boss (work, not home) to assist with deposit and the finance discussions have been going on for 2 weeks with various brokers... most declined.

I just thought YOLO. fuck it you cant take it with you when you're gone so spend it/borrow it while you're young(ish) and can still work to pay it off. to me, life's all about experiences and making something happen when you want it bad enough. sure, i'm going to have moments of thinking 'what a dick' why do I need to spend sooo much on a car. way more than my monthly mortgage in fact, but hey I love cars and the feeling I get from them. trouble is I like changing them a lot too...

I'm bound to get a load of jealousy, filthy looks and wank*r signs when driving it but I'm quite thick skinned and can take it. plus if they want to get out and talk face to face, i'm game

i'll post a few more pics and impressions if anyone's interested on Friday/Saturday after I've collected it. I may not sleep for a couple of days now so expect 4am rambling across the forum
Love your POV on life.
Lotus Emira (on order)
Appreciate 0