View Single Post
      11-05-2015, 08:29 AM   #41
x.shell
▆ ✚✚   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Rep
Drives: ▋ ▉▉

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades
So wait the MP Coilovers being released for the M4s basically works w/ M Adaptive and allows us to drop the car a bit based on what we want right?

Since this is actually my first time thinking about doing this, what is the difference between this and a full suspension swap?
Since you say you're new to this area of modding, I recommend you do a lot of research before making any decision to modify your suspension. There is a lot of information and research available on this suspension forum alone; start with the sticky master thread.

But to answer your question quickly... It depends on your wants. If the drop you want is between 5mm and 25mm, this kit will satisfy that part. Secondly, this is a far from a full suspension swap. It is just a spring swap and adding a bit of height adjustability to the perches. You also get new bump stops.

For crazier suspension swaps, check out IND's M4 and the M3 with the Ohlins TTX coilover in the master thread.

The availability of the M Perf coilover sleeve kit for the F8x is still a ways out. I encourage you to get to know more about the topic before the time comes.
Appreciate 0