CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryblock View Post
And there in lies my dilemma, the LRG rocks my boat, but I like the stance better on the M3 vs M4. My dealer, (I’m 100 percent committed to them, as I get all their special” Porsche’s and Mercs at no more than sticker-huge deal for me) So they have two CS’ in stock. SMB M3 CS and LRG M4 CS, I’m trying to decide between the more limited color in LRG and a bit more preferred “stance” usability of the M3 CS. You mentioned you think the M4 may be more scarce in the NA market, do you have any sense of what that delta may be in total units. Also any thoughts as to the limited allocation of the LRG vs SMB and going forward? Finally how satisfied are you with the more raw M4 specific to the door cards and lack of HK sound? Appreciate your feedback !
It's difficult to say what the split between M3cs and M4cs will be in the US. If I look at the dealers in my area, they had about 2 M3cs allocation for each M4cs allocation, but what happens here in Montreal Canada is not necessarily an indication of happens in the US. As for LRG vs SMB, the ratio was close 3:1 on the M3cs in the USA (209 SMB vs ~78 LRG), it is fair to assume the M4cs ratio will be relatively the same.

I usually always tick the highest end sound for my cars and had the HK in my previous M4. I am actually quite happily surprised with the sound quality of the HiFi system in my M4cs and it has not left me wanting for the HK.

I was originally put down by the interior of the M4cs when it was originally launched. But having now lived with it for 4 months, the interior has really grown on me. It looks purposeful and the lower sound deadening lets a fair bit of road and engine noise in, which enhances the driving experience even further. I found my previous 2015 lacked a bit of soul and "special feeling" compared to my previous M3s, the CS enhancements has brought much of that back to the F82 chassis.

I personally prefer the low slung and wider look of the M4 vs the M3, but that is only my perspective and opinion.

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black
Appreciate 0