View Single Post
      09-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
Needsdecaf
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_Danger View Post
Nope, still doesn't make any sense, if im paying 200k i want a supercar built from scratch, i want something unique, not a car based on volume seller entry level 911, i want a Gallardo, i want an SLS AMG i want a car that was built to be a supercar, not an afterthought, but since this is a personal choice, to each his own...

It's just personal preference pal, Jeremy Clarkson hates 911 because they haven't innovated again since the 50s, they just keep evolving the same design, according to him they had a great idea and they just keep living off of it, he has states this in a lot of episodes, if you love the 911 fine, i want to be awed and surprised at the next thing a car maker is going to come up with, Lamborghini is the prime example of this, every new car you lay back and say wow, think Aventador, Egoista, etc
First of all, basing your opinion on what Clarkson says is pretty laughable.

By your comments above, seems as if you prefer looks over engineering. Personal preference to be sure and your prerogative. Gallardo? LOL. 911 GT3 will shame it any day. Unless all you are looking for is flash, and not the actual driving experience.

Actually most of your comments above are fairly ignorant of 911 history. And the 911 GT3 is so far removed from the standard 911 (which, to say, is hardly volume at $100k entry level before options) it's laughable.

Nope, I think you've been living in Beverly Hills too long...
Appreciate 0