01-24-2021, 09:13 PM   #35
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterF80M3 View Post
Easy for you to say. How you would feel if you purchased and installed something that was marketed as being a viable solution for the crank hub issue, yet you can still spin your hub? So you spent thousands of dollars to install something that appears worst than the stock setup and you are okay with that?

Blackey asked for just a refund of the parts bought because he lost confidence in Vargas after his VTT turbo and crank hub went out but was denied. He didn't even request labor for installation and removal of their defective parts, towing fees, loss of use, and rental fees.

Dude I run a manufacturing business. I would never let my customers hung out to dry like Tony did. I would have recalled all of the defective products before sh*t hit the fan. That is the industry standard and the right thing to do. Am I going to take a hit because of the defective product I made? Yes, but that is the cost of doing business and making your customers happy. Look at how many angry S55 owners there are in the thread I linked above.
In the circumstance you referenced I would be upset but were speaking apples and oranges and I think you know it. You’re referencing age old treatment from Tony, I’m referencing product reliability.

Since you run a business, and particularly a manufacturing one, I’m positive whatever it is you produce hasn’t been 100% without defect, ever. I’m merely stating the products do the trick and folks are having hang ups about purchasing because of the past stories and not product quality.
Appreciate 1