Rep
Drives: 07 GT3, 18 Macan GTS, 22 X540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///F80M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8_is_enough View Post
I was cruising down a local street and noticed a new M4 ZCP a few cars ahead. Stayed under the limit and pulled up to wave at him, but for some reason he sped up and lifted the gas to M-Queef at me, which was just odd and especially lame because he was 100% stock. Thought he was just having fun, so I caught up to him and then BAM he boned out and starting weaving through traffic, continuing to left off the gas for more queefs. Loser!
Why didn’t you queef back? Bap bap bap
I'm guessing he queefs louder too since he's not stock lmao
Quote:
Quote:
I was cruising down a local street and noticed a new M4 ZCP a few cars ahead. Stayed under the limit and pulled up to wave at him, but for some reason he sped up and lifted the gas to M-Queef at me, which was just odd and especially lame because he was 100% stock. Thought he was just having fun, so I caught up to him and then BAM he boned out and starting weaving through traffic, continuing to left off the gas for more queefs. Loser!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///F80M3 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I'm guessing he queefs louder too since he's not stock lmao
Haha. Didn't queef back as a courtesy to our fellow motorists
Appreciate 1
///F80M3654.00