Quote:
Originally Posted by ra2289 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Magstick on the trim which is magnetized. Wireless charger connects to the Magstick (has a fan built in).

iPhone 11
Looked at their site, I really like this mount. Thanks for sharing.
No problem. I've always liked having some sort of magnetized setup (metal plate behind the phone in the case etc etc...). This is next level. It's nice to just get in the car and bam phone is connected and charging.
Yeah it's nice and clean. Pretty much what I've been looking for.

Did you route your charger wires under/between any of the panels? Couldn't tell from the picture.
I didn't but I bought a short cable with a 90% angle on it and shit canned their long ass cable. I'm running it above the "ash tray" door. It's pretty much out of site and a perfect size with no extra length to deal with.

If I can find the Amazon link in our purchase history I'll post it for you.

Here it is

UGREEN USB C Right Angle Cable 90... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PFHB3R4...p_mob_ap_share
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Magstick on the trim which is magnetized. Wireless charger connects to the Magstick (has a fan built in).

iPhone 11
Looked at their site, I really like this mount. Thanks for sharing.
No problem. I've always liked having some sort of magnetized setup (metal plate behind the phone in the case etc etc...). This is next level. It's nice to just get in the car and bam phone is connected and charging.
Yeah it's nice and clean. Pretty much what I've been looking for.

Did you route your charger wires under/between any of the panels? Couldn't tell from the picture.
I didn't but I bought a short cable with a 90% angle on it and shit canned their long ass cable. I'm running it above the "ash tray" door. It's pretty much out of site and a perfect size with no extra length to deal with.

If I can find the Amazon link in our purchase history I'll post it for you.

Here it is

UGREEN USB C Right Angle Cable 90... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PFHB3R4...p_mob_ap_share

Will the 3M adhesive damage the trim if you remove the mounting bar?
Appreciate 0