View Single Post
      06-02-2014, 05:40 PM   #232
BuLoOoSki
Colonel
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Exclamation News about the M3/M4 Competition Package

Our dealership in Kuwait just had the M3 and M4 arrive today so I was called to have a look at them. While discussing the cars with the head of M sales he told me that the Competition Package will be available for the M3/M4 by the last quarter of 2014. He also mentioned that this will be the case for European spec and Middle-East spec cars, but not for the US spec cars as of now. I questioned him about it a lot and he seemed 100% sure of what he was talking about, he said that he was just informed about it last week in Turkey while he was there for the BMW event.

And now to what you're all waiting for, what the Competition Package will include! According to him the package will include an increase of 15hp, Black-Chrome tailpipes, re-tuned suspension, and 10mm lower ride height. He also mentioned that it will not include any new styled wheels, the current 19" wheels will be standard with the package.

I asked him about the price of the package and when exactly would one be able to order a car with the competition package and he said he'll let me know by the end of this week. So I'll keep you guys updated!
2015 BMW F80 M3: Tractive EDC Suspension / Dinan Anti-Roll Bars / GC Camber Plates / KMP Dual Diff Mount / Girodisc Rotors / GT4 Brake Cooling Kit / PTF Flash Tune / Eisenmann Downpipes / CSF Heat Exchanger / BMS Charge Pipes
2007 BMW E92 335i (SOLD): BMS JB4 / Quaife LSD / Riss Racing DPs / Helix Intercooler / BMS Intake / STETT Charge Pipe / Forge DVs
Appreciate 0