11-07-2019, 06:07 AM   #2414
ntg44
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 4.2 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M/// View Post
Thanks a lot. Sorry if you posted already but what was the main purpose of the HAS for you? The drop for looks or handling? I am primarily looking for the latter as the car doesn’t feel as planted on elevation changes. What has been your experience?

Thanks.
I just came from B16 Damptronic. The B16's shocks are amazing. If stability over elevation changes is what you're looking for, THESE are the coil overs to get. 100% plug and play as well. (I also happen to be selling my old set - shameless plug)

I still can't believe how the car would not cut throttle over bumps and elevation changes. It almost feels like if someone is pushing the rear of the car down to keep a lot of weight on the ground - and my traction control was loving it. Never cut throttle except for wheel spin, which is normal.

I'm not saying that the MP HAS won't behave this way per se, but I did instantly notice the car has more suspension travel vs. the Bilsteins, and the dampers don't push down with as much force. Time will tell if I regret my decision haha.
Appreciate 1
///M///1862.00