12-31-2013, 01:56 PM   #99
s4awd
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 GT3RS, 08 E92 M3, 06 Evo IX

[QUOTE=darkalley;15197393]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patronus86 View Post
.. the real reason I called BS on S4AWD and questioned his integrity was because he tried to claim that the only difference between a gt3 rs and the cup car version was a simple fuel cell swap and an upgraded transmission.[/B] He was making false claims to try and prove a point, and I take serious issue with people putting out that kind of misinformation. And no, I'm not apologizing for that.

Enjoy the new year! [/QUOTE

Umm this is crazy on so many levels
Here is a video review of both rs and cup. Main difference as I mentioned is the tranny. Tires as well but overall, same chassis, same motor. No one is going to buy an RS and race. They buy a Cup car. It is sold through different channels. Fuel systems, wheels, electrical systems, etc are all different but the base is THE SAME. The reviewer's last sentence says it all. You can call BS on this as well if you like And this isn't crazy on any level. Regardless of whose calling me a bullshit artist, We're talking cars!! I can't imagine doing anything better on New Years eve while stuck in the office. Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

Last edited by s4awd; 12-31-2013 at 02:15 PM..
Appreciate 0