View Single Post
      05-17-2014, 12:26 AM   #192
IS3andME
Major
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondula View Post
You don't know a lick of what you're talking about because A: you were not there B: you have no idea how many times I have "drifted" before C: you have no idea how tight the lane was that I was attempting to drift in.

Race care drivers crash all the time, but I guess they are "Boy racers to"

Thing's happen any time you try to push your cars limits..

I knew the risk and the tight space I was about to do it in...

I guy like you would crash into someone while texting... Talk about irresponsible..
How can I make that assumption about you? Because you're making the same ridiculous assumptions about me. You do not know me.

Why should I have gotten a 328i? because "you" say so? I would never get a 328i because it's not my cup of tea.

Incase you don't know how to read very well. The temperature was ONE OF MANY genuine complaints I had which I do not care to repeat.

Don't speak on a situation that you were not there for and know nothing about because in the end, you sound ridiculous and only making assumptions and speculations.

My M3 was an attempted drift and failed due to a number of reasons. It was on an empty road, no one's life was put in harms way except for my own and at the lower speed I was going, I would have walked away no matter what. It happens, people crash, race car drivers make mistakes, I make mistakes, human nature, but I guess you cannot understand that.

72k for my c63 and that got me FAKE leather "MB TEXT" interior, ugly brown wood trim that I had to pay $$ to get painted, Nav, and that's it. No other toys no other bells and whistles. I excepted the car because that was the closest thing my dealer could find to what I wanted color wise that they could trade and get in for me quickly.

interior isn't the worst in the world but That is all FAKE leather you're looking at and PLASTIC. Everything is very basic. The trim I had painted black which improved the interior by 80%.

spend 72k with BMW and you can bet you will get more than fake leather interior and more toys other than Nav.

Many people agreed with what I had to say and a couple didn't. Consider yourself in the minority then and move on.
Dude you could have killed yourself. If you knew what you were doing, take it to a parking lot. You just want to justify your actions.
Like using race car drivers as examples. Are you one?

Also, didn't you say that you got the Mercedes because you needed a car and that they had that at the time? Yet you paid for it. You sat in it, and you drove it off the lot, so why complain about 72k for fake leather. i don't get it.

You see, I deal with these issues---guys who drift at night and wreck their cars, or wreck others property...and have this ho-hum attitude.

As far as the gripes, you had very minor ones. Like a woman I know who has a complaint about her GT-R's tires and interior...a car she didn't pay for.

Yes, we all make mistakes, but i've personally have seen mistakes like yours, and the person was dead. And that's where I'm coming from.
Appreciate 0