Rep
Drives: e36

Garage List
1994 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2009 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
2005 BMW 330i ZHP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by princefemi View Post
I don't understand why anyone would by a 90K M car and then remove the shocks and springs that have been perfectly designed for the car to install some aftermarket stuff. I mean BMW engineers and drivers probably logged hundreds if not thousands of hours to design and test those parts to make sure the driving dynamics of the car are as perfect as it can be. Why would anyone mess with this aspect of such an expensive car for looks? The funny thing of it all is that none of the wheels with the lowered suspension look better than the stock set-up!!!
While I agree with you totally...this is just the nature of the aftermarket beast. It's nothing new as I'm sure you know, and everyone has their own opinion of what looks/sounds/feels/etc best to them.

It could be worse, we could have people "stancing" these new M's with rediculous amounts of neg' camber, pinched wheels, and slammed to the ground