12-15-2016, 08:24 AM   #65
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Signature BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
The matte bronze wheels are mine... I haven't had a chance to get tires mounted (been traveling a lot!) but I have to say a couple of things...

The fit and finish is spectacular!

They are incredibly light... even my wife who's maybe 100lbs soaking wet was able to pickup the boxes that UPS dropped off...

Jimmy (my sales contact) at Signature is fantastic, you can text/call/email and he always replies back quickly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo-shell View Post
I just got an email this morning with a photo of my wheels (below). I concur. The communication from Jimmy is fantastic. It's amazing how fast they fill your order; Forged wheel set with custom sizes and custom offsets. Big kudos.

SV104. Brushed Black Tinted. 19x10 et23 front. 20x11 et36 rear.
Thanks for the kind words, guys. The price for a set of full forged wheels is equivalent to a nice Swiss watch, you deserve to be treated with the highest respect.

Check out my friend from Puerto Rico below with an 800 HP Viper GTS - Signature SV103 in brushed black tinted - 20x10.5 front and 20x13.0 rear. I had no clue Dodge Vipers have 6 lugs, learned something new everyday.
Attached Images