View Single Post
      02-06-2022, 03:48 PM   #21
Mikeymymo
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandaljimenez View Post
Hello everyone, decided to create an account since this is the encyclopedia of all things bimmer/F80 specifically. I've recently purchased a Mineral White F80 from my brother in law, that had it sitting as paperweight on his drive-way for about a year. He gave me an offer I couldn't refuse, and here I am, posting on a forum with the worlds brightest minds about it. The car is a 2015 with 44,xxx miles, black interior and DCT. As a kid I always envisioned getting a manual M3, but boy I'll tell ya, God himself designed and built the DCT, when his left knee started giving out.
The car has the super yucky xenon headlamps which I plan on changing those out to LED soon, as I've done with the tail lamps.
In regards to maintenance I'm more religious than a nun on Easter, I do oil changes every 3k and have already flushed every fluid except DCT. I plan on keeping this car for the decades to come and hopefully, in 30 years, make it the Mineral White version of dubsesd

Definitely Looking forward to meet and intake information from you guys on here.
Awesome purchase dude and congrats! I too just got my dream car and it's very similar, 2016 F80 in MW. I've got a solid list of mods I'm planning too and so far everyone in this forum has been hella helpful. Stoked to see another person get their dream whip 😁
Appreciate 1