View Single Post
      05-10-2019, 06:28 PM   #354
Clark_Kent
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmazet View Post
I'm car shopping and was kinda up in the air between an M2C, M4, 440i.. went to the dealer today and drove the 440i with a sport exhaust, wasn't bad, sounded great, hate the shitty all-seasons most of the ones in stock seem to have, but it was a nice ride. maybe too nice, in terms of civility.. I think I'm looking for something more on the raw side.

My CA then suggests I try out the M4cs they have...

wowzers. the one thing that sucks is it started raining in the middle of the drive, but god damn that is one hell of a beast. I'm not sure I could have it as my dd, but I'd love to have it as a track toy. Didn't find the rid too harsh, but I think it sounds great, and the motor just pulls whether you are a gear or two high, or if you are in the midrange, gobs of torque and pull. It didn't even try to kill me in sport+ in the rain!

wife wasn't a fan, then again she's not a fan of me flooring it in the x5..

to those with cs's: enjoy em!

Now I've basically eliminated the 440 and it's either going to be an M2c (driving tomorrow) or an M4c.

getting close to my next ride!
I know it's been mentioned many times here but the CS is a special car for sure. It's very well done and impressive. For the M2C, what's drawing you to that car over an M4 (base or ZCP)?
Appreciate 0