02-26-2021, 10:20 PM   #61
JagR2611
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by sna66 View Post
Looking for some ideas on how you carry around this brick of a key fob. I'm a minimalist when it comes to stuff I carry everyday. I keep my wallet as slim as possible... debit card, amex, drivers license, card to get into work and some cash clipped on to the back of the wallet. I never understand guys that walk around with wallets containing receipts from 2 years ago. I attached the fob to the money clip on the back of the wallet with a hair tie I stole from my wife, and I have an iPhone X. I'm so minimalist I seriously considered going back to an iPhone se. I have a smart lock, so no house keys and make the wife check the mail since I hate traditional keys.

This is probably as minimal as I can go but hoping for some ideas until a few years when I can get a g series m that should allow me to ditch the fob and use phone only.
Anson Calder / 3D Design Key Case - Type B / Bellroy Key Cover - all in black leather.

3D Case - Prevents key / fob from separating & you don't have to give anyone your actual key. Size is what it is.

Bellroy - Prevents regular keys from scratching your phone or any other valuables in the same pocket. It is well made & looks "clean"

Anson Calder - The best minimalist wallet available.
Appreciate 0