View Single Post
      10-31-2018, 01:58 PM   #60
dont_Mistak3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 AW/SO M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAUROS View Post
I see some people have gotten a total of $8000-9500 off a new M3 when financing. How do I negotiate such a steep discount? I'm in the DMV (Maryland) market and have some good CA relationships. However, I'm willing to purchase out of state for the right deal. Also, are individual colors free now or can be had for cheap? I'm looking at nardo grey for color.

Thanks
It's a combination of incentives and how much the dealer is willing to play ball. In my case I got a 77K sticker down to 70K when I financed in September. Plus they wrote a check to finish paying off my lease at the time. (another $2500)

Incentives at the time I qualified were 3k loyalty and 1k college grad. Also received the $500 CCA rebate but that's seperate. The rest was the dealer's discount...and I tried to tack on corporate fleet but they said I couldn't combine with college grad (still not convinced that was the truth )

I was not picky with colors/options and at this point I don't think you can either. It does help to buy from a dealer that has a couple M3s in stock as opposed to say only one or two.
Appreciate 0