Bimmer Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
So I have been really struggling with this decision and a perfect example of an E90 M3 has come up and I wanted to gauge interest in my car, the struggle lies in the fact that I am starting to really enjoy the F80 but I'm still gonna post it up and see how it goes.

I've had the car for 6 month, third owner, daily driven by an adult, 95% of the miles I put are highway, car is mechanically sound. I am running BM3 stage 1.

The car is fully loaded except full leather, every other option is included, it has CCBs which are amazing, they have a ton of life in them, car has not been tracked. It has the carbon fiber roof as well.

Lightly modded with catback AA valveless exhaust, will come with stock muffler also. Swift springs, m performance shift knob and brake handle. It has a BM3 stage 1 tune on it which can be removed if you would like.

I have 12 mm spacers by rouge engineering, VRSF intake, and the VTT crank hub and capture plate, they have not been installed yet but will come with the sale, that's over a $1,000 in parts that will come with.

46k miles currently and will go up as I drive it. Like I said, drove great, clutch and shift action are perfect.

Pictures have my winter tires on, I'd sell with summer rubber, 75% life on fronts, rears will soon need replacement.

Priced at $41,000. I am willing to ship at the cost of the buyer and once payment has cleared.

VIN WBS3C9C5XFP804766

Text is the best way to reach me, you can also PM or email me.

847-809-8058
Tareemaa@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0