View Single Post
      01-18-2020, 02:23 PM   #27
Luckylou22123
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 991

Just an update for you guys! Thank you so much for all the input. I have since done a ton of research and found some interesting stuff regarding my problem.

First of all, I’m running the BM3 CS+ map because I want to utilize the flat torque curve it offers. After digging around I found that the map has an issue that multiple people are reporting where you get a throttle spike for a split second. This is what caused me to look into improving my rear traction, because that rear spike broke my traction mid corner and caused me to spin out. Anyway now that I know that is the cause I have reverted to a different map and it has gone away.

Secondly, I’m still new to the car and learn new things the more I drive it. I figured out that the stock passive suspension I have is not tuned correctly, because the car bounces and shifts on the road due to how the rebound and dampening is set up. I will be upgrading the suspension to Ohlin R&T going forward. That should be a good step in the direction I’m looking at to gain the confidence I’m looking for.

Lastly, I will upgrade the differential bushing to a powerflex version and also change the tire width on the rear. Most likely I will get a better wheel set up for track purposes.

Thanks a ton guys!!!
Appreciate 0