Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3, MG 318i 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRRobert View Post
Yes, helps to have the black furniture to see how dark they are. If they are like my space grey Apple stuff, I can hold it up to my car to see how it looks.
Question to folks who got these wheels:

Rockshaker
I know that that's the setup you chose.
You had rubbing lowered with MPHAS. Wanted your thoughts if you think they would rub on stock ZCP suspension?

On the MPHAS: Did you try raising the suspension to minimize the drop and solve the rubbing?

F: 265/35/19 R: 305/30/19
Wheels would be:
F: 19x9.5 ET25 R: 19x11 ET38

Thanks in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRRobert View Post
Yes, helps to have the black furniture to see how dark they are. If they are like my space grey Apple stuff, I can hold it up to my car to see how it looks.
Question to folks who got these wheels:

Rockshaker
I know that that's the setup you chose.
You had rubbing lowered with MPHAS. Wanted your thoughts if you think they would rub on stock ZCP suspension?

On the MPHAS: Did you try raising the suspension to minimize the drop and solve the rubbing?

F: 265/35/19 R: 305/30/19
Wheels would be:
F: 19x9.5 ET25 R: 19x11 ET38

Thanks in advance!
CT_M3

I solved my rubbing issue by using a heat gun to reshape the fender liner. The PS4S is a tall tire and raising the suspension wouldn't solve the rubbing. I was rubbing on the lower front & back of the fender liner where it sticks out at a 1/4 turn of the steering wheel. I also installed 3mm spacers to move my tire away from the strut perch.

I'm not sure if it will rub on the stock suspension but I've read folks are running 265s up front without issues. I may have gotten some tires made on a Monday or Friday that got through QC.
Appreciate 1
CT_M31478.00